Martyn Barber has been selected to stand for Blundellsands Ward at next years 2019 Sefton MBC Local Elections.
Speaking today Martyn said: " I am delighted to have been selected for the Conservative party to stand in Blundellsands Ward. We need to rid Crosby & Blundellsands of Corbyn Communism as our Town deserves better. We need local Councillors who live locally, know our communities and care about local issues and local people, we do not need Labour Councillors obsessed with the destructive Corbyn agenda".
Martyn Barber biography:
- Aged 40. Has lived in Crosby & Blundellsands all his life.
- Active in local politics since 1995.
- Sefton MBC Councillor for Manor Ward 2003-2011
- Chairman Sefton Central Conservative Association 2011
- Deputy Chairman Political 2012-2014 & 2016 - present day.
- Has previously sat on Environment, Planning, Scrutiny, Area Committees and Merseyside Fire Authority.
- Working together with former Labour Councillor Neil Douglas we initiated local commmunity grants for over £50,000 for good causes in Manor Ward.
To join our campaign team email Martyn on email@example.com or contact the local Conservative Association.
Let's take the fight to Corbyn communism in Blundellsands Ward.